Hello every one here i give more detail about how to built this project POV using MSP430 LAUNCHPAD. for this project i wrote library file Pov.h to work with Energia software. you can download that and use it for more easy programming. for do this project you need two steps.
- design custom module.
- using library file for programming.
- it is important necessary to connect 47k ohm resistor with msp430g2231 ic RST pin. then only the ic will work.
- my library file has limitation that it can work with only five leds to display words in pov display.
- in this i am using MSP430G2231 IC which has 2KB flash memory. so it can display small words alone in POV display. i suggest to use MSP430G2553 IC which has 16KB flash memory so it help to show more than one words in our POV display. The library file also support for MSP430G2553 only thing we need to change is that pin declaration in programming.
download my library file in zip format here.
- extract the library file
- copy the extracted folder "Pov".
- open energia software folder.
- then open hardware folder -> msp430->library.
- then paste the Pov folder in library folder.
- click the energia application.
- goto file->examples-> pov->pov_hello.
- it will open example program for pov.
- compile it and upload it in MSP430 LAUNCHPAD.
- then unplug the ic and insert it in custom module.
if you don't have energia software download it from here.
fun using this Pov projects
THIS IS MY PET NAME VIKI SHORT FORM OF VIGNESHRAJA
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING